Brad Mollet is a partner with Capitol Counsel, LLC. With nearly a decade of experience in legislative advocacy in the House of Representatives, the Senate, and the private sector, Mollet brings a wealth of government relations experience to the firm. Since working in the private sector, Mollet has assisted clients in securing millions of dollars in appropriations and worked closely with key members of various congressional committees, as well as with the White House and executive agencies to secure legislative and policy objectives. He has expertise on issues including agriculture, environment, labor, and telecommunications.
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln – B.A.
- The Fleet Street Group, Washington, D.C. – Founder. Specialized in legislative advocacy for appropriations, agriculture, energy, and tax issues.
- Capitol Partners, Washington, D.C. – Principal. Focused on business development and legislative advocacy. Office of Congresswoman Betsy Markey (D-CO), Washington, D.C. – Legislative Director. Responsible for managing congressional staff members and implementing the legislative strategy for Congresswoman Markey’s agenda. Oversaw all appropriations and handled grant requests for the congresswoman. Briefed and staffed the congresswoman on the Agriculture Committee.
- Office of Congressman Jim Matheson (D-UT), Washington, D.C. – Legislative Assistant. Focused on homeland security, environment and natural resources, transportation, agriculture, labor, and appropriations issues. Mollet staffed and prepared Congressman Matheson on the Science and Technology Committee.
- Office of Senator Tim Johnson (D-SD), Washington, D.C. – Legislative Assistant. Conducted legislative research on defense issues, in addition to drafting legislation and amendments on homeland security issues.