Michael Pawlowski is a partner with Capitol Counsel. Throughout his career, Pawlowski has demonstrated his deep understanding of a wide range of policy areas, from renewable energy to traditional resource development, fiscal policy, and healthcare. Having worked with elected officials at both state and federal levels, Pawlowski brings a wealth of experience and expertise to the firm.
- Alaska Pacific University – Bachelor’s
- Office of Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) – Chief of Staff
- Office of Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) – Deputy Chief of Staff
- Office of Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) – Energy and Natural Resources Senior Policy Adviser
- Alaska Department of Revenue – Deputy Commissioner
- Alaska State Legislature – Legislative Aide
- Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority
- Alaska Permanent Capital Management Co.